This data will stroll you throughout the steps to score to the bottom of boot loops after flashing the Magisk patched init_boot file. The approach we historical to root our devices has modified dramatically since Android 13. You needed to patch and flash the boot. img to the boot partition till the twelfth iteration. On the factitious hand, init_boot has since taken its place. As a end result, it is foremost to now patch and flash the init_boot to its init_boot slot. On the factitious hand, there is a snatch, or reasonably two catches.
To open with, some devices restful ship with Android 13 nevertheless use the boot.img reasonably than the init_boot. To form issues worse, some customers personal reported having to flash the file in FastbootD Mode reasonably than Fastboot/Bootloader Mode. Total, things seem like reasonably refined on this area. But don’t alarm, in case your tool will get caught in a bootloop, you might maybe maybe maybe also without danger repair it by flashing the Magisk patched init_boot file.
Repair Bootloop after Flashing Magisk Patched init_boot
It is recommended that you strive every of the workarounds listed under and look which one works edifying for you. So, with that in thoughts, allow us to open.
1: Force Restart
Whereas rooting, it’s constantly suggested that you boot your tool through a patched init_boot earlier than flashing it. Right here’s as a end result of, within the instances we are presently going through, a straight forward reboot will score to the bottom of the bootloop self-discipline. Since you historical the fastboot boot show, your tool will fully boot like a flash with a patched init_boot. The patched init_boot will likely get replaced by the stock init_boot the next time you reboot it, and the matter will likely be resolved.
Long-press the vitality icon to carry out a onerous reboot, after which perceive the outcomes. Or, as rapidly as your tool shuts down [which may take 1-2 seconds if it’s in a bootloop], press and take the hardware key mixture to your tool to enter Fastboot Mode, after which use the fastboot reboot show to boot to the working system.
2: In case you Flashed the Magisk Patched Boot
In case you had previously irrevocably flashed the modified init_boot the use of the fastboot flash show, it is foremost to now flash the authentic init_boot.img file. Right here’s how it can maybe maybe also be executed:
- You are going to be ready to score the stock init_boot.img file from the stock tool to your tool.
- Then, score the Android SDK Platform Tools and extract them to your PC.
- Then, build the stock boot.img file within the platform instruments folder.
Now, use a hardware key mixture to force your tool to restart into Fastboot Mode.
- Next, open the platform-instruments folder’s Repeat Suggested.
Now, update each and each slots with the authentic init_boot.img file:
fastboot flash init_boot_a boot.img fastboot flash init_boot_b boot.img
- At final, kind the next show to open the OS boot assignment:
- After flashing the Magisk patched init_boot file, you might maybe maybe maybe personal to test to perceive if it therapies the bootloop.
3: Flash Inventory Firmware
In obvious instances, an immoral root assignment might maybe maybe maybe also additionally substandard the remainder of the partitions, other than for the init_boot partition. On the factitious hand, as a end result of it can maybe maybe also personal a in reality long time to earn out which partition develop into damaged, your edifying substitute is to make use of the Fastboot instructions to reinstall the total fashioned firmware on your tool. This would maybe well flash the total data to the partitions the place they belong, which might maybe maybe maybe personal to, in flip, repair the bootloop self-discipline. It is probably going you’ll maybe maybe also earn it precious to seek the advice of indubitably one of many guides talked about under, counting on the form of tool you might maybe maybe maybe also personal:
- Earn MSM Earn Tool: Unbrick any OnePlus Tool
- How to Unbrick any Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco through Mi Flash Tool
- How to Flash Firmware on Pixel through Android Flash Tool
- Samsung Firmware Flash Guide –
- Motorola Inventory Firmware With RSD Lite Tool
- Motorola Telephones Firmware The use of mFastboot
- Inventory ROM With QcomDloader Tool
- SPreadtrum Neat Telephones Flashing
- Inventory Rom QPST 2.7.422 With QFIL
- MediaTek Inventory ROMs Flash The use of SP Flash Tool